Thursday, June 7, 2012
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Leibster Award !
I am so incredibly honored to be chosen to receive a Liebster Award!
If you have not heard of it, Liebster is German for ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’-- but it can also mean ‘favorite.’ The Liebster award was created to give some attention to blogs with less than 200 followers (that's definitely me!).
The Sisters at Those Crafty Sisters are the kind bloggers who made this possible by nominating me for this award. You should check out their blog--it's full of tips, projects, gift ideas, tutorials, and much more! There are Father's Day ideas featured right now, and a link to a Bloggy Birthday party!
In accepting the award, you are supposed to follow these rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare--other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all………have fun and spread the love!
So here are my choices to receive the award. You should definitely check out their blogs!
We'll get past that 200 mark one day, lol!!
And at least in my case, as the followers come pouring in, the blog posts become more regular and inspiring! Now go leave some bloggy love!!!